What is Front Range Collaborative Divorce?
We are a professional Collaborative practice group serving Boulder, Broomfield, Adams, Larimer, Jefferson, and Weld counties.
We strengthen our ability to support families in transition by:
- Team building among Collaboratively trained professionals;
- Honing and developing our collective Collaborative skills;
- Developing and maintaining trust;
- Improving our Collaborative practices by learning from one another’s experience; and
- Exchanging and improving our collegial best practices.
We are not a legal entity and do not work together in a firm or legal entity of any kind. We are one of several Collaborative practice groups in the state associated with Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals, the Colorado Collaborative state organization.
Please note that nothing on this site is to be construed as creating a professional relationship with any professional or as providing legal, financial, or any other professional advice.